- Think Digit: Karma Kingdom: The Game with a Cause
- The Statesman: Play And Win
- Express Computer Online: Gaming For Good–Gaming as a means to benefit society and the underprivileged is an upcoming trend
- Business World: A Cause To Play For–There is great scope for game developers to leverage virtual world for real life changes
- Gadgets World: Karma Kingdom Game on Facebook and IBIBO by Asvathaa Pte Ltd
- The New Indian Express: Pay For a Cause Thru “Karma Kingdom”
- This Week Bangalore: Asvathaa Pte Ltd and Sankara Eye Foundation launch a Unique Social Charity Initiative
- The Street: Social Charity Initiative: Karma Kingdom Players To Donate Through Facebook Social Game Play
- Inside Social Games: Asvathaa’s Karma Kingdom Generates Donations for India’s Sankara Eye Foundation
- Animation Xpress Asia Pacific: Asvathaa Inc. launches Karma Kingdom, a Quest Driven Island Game
- Live India: Now Ganesha, Hanuman on Facebook
- The Hindu: Now Ganesha, Hanuman on Facebook!
- News Broadcasting Television Live: Now Ganesha, Hanuman on Facebook!
- NDTV Gadgets: Ganesha, Hanuman on an island – only in Facebook’s Karma Kingdom
- Hindustan Times: Now Ganesha, Hanuman on FB!
- The Financial World: Indian game developer brings Hanuman and Ganesha to Facebook
- Hindustan Times: Virtual karma spills into real life